The town of Levuka is unique in Fiji and there are many reasons why you should visit. Here are just a few:
- the welcoming relaxed atmosphere that is Levuka
- the genuine acceptance of visitors, both from within Fiji and overseas
- enjoy the history and the heritage of the town and the island, as recognised by UNESCO in inscribing the town of Levuka as a World Heritage Site in June 2013
- call into the Levuka Community Centre and visit the town's small museum
- walk up the 199 steps to Mission Hill and experience the fantastic panorama of the offshore islands and the Lekaleka Reef
When you come to Fiji, a trip to Levuka should not be missed.