Once you are in Suva, next stop is Levuka.
Goundar Shipping provide a daily bus/ferry service from Suva direct to Levuka Wharf in the morning and returning in the afternoon. Their ferry schedule is as follows:
1. The bus departs Suva at 6.00am from the Western Bus Stand opposite the Suva Flea Market (reporting time is 5.30am). The bus drives direct to Natovi Landing (takes about two hours), then on to the ferry direct to Levuka, arriving at approximately 10.30am. Tickets from Suva can be purchased from the Ticket Booth located at the Market Carrier stand beside Bio-Security office or from Goundar Shipping's office in the Ganilau Building beside the HFC Bank.
2. Levuka to Suva departs from the Levuka Wharf daily at 3.00pm (reporting time is 2.00pm). Tickets can be purchased in Levuka from Ambalal & Sons. The ferry takes about two hours for the scenic trip to Natovi Landing, where you board Goundar Shipping's bus which takes about two hours to arrive in Suva.
They also provide a daily bus/ferry service from Levuka Wharf in the morning and return in the afternoon.
1. The morning ferry leaves Levuka Wharf daily at 7.00am (reporting time is 6.00am). It arrives at Natovi Landing at approximately 8.30am, where you board the bus for the two hour trip to Suva.
2. For Suva to Levuka, the bus departs from the Western Bus Stand at 1.30pm and proceeds to Natovi Landing, arriving at 3.30pm. You then board the ferry, which departs at 4.00pm and arrives in Levuka at about 5.30pm.
Cost is currently F$30.00 per person one way. For more information on schedules, booking and prices, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also board the ferry at Natovi Landing. Reporting time there is 7.30am and 3.00pm daily.. Tickets can purchased on board the ferry.
Venu Shipping operate a bus/ferry service between Suva and Levuka with their new ship "St. Mary". Their ferry schedule is as follows::
1. Suva to Levuka: departs Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays. The air-conditioned coach leaves Suva at 10.00am from the Western Bus Stand opposite the Flea Market: (reporting time is 9.00am). The coach drives direct to Natovi Landing (takes about two hours), then on to the ferry direct to Levuka, arriving at approximately 3.30pm. Tickets from Suva can be purchased from the Ticket Booth located at the Market Carrier stand beside Bio-security office.
2. Levuka to Suva: departs Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays. The coach loads up in front of Outback Range Limited supermarket in the main street of Levuka at 7.00am (reporting time is 6.30am). The coach drives to the Levuka Wharf (about 5 minutes), on to the ferry and takes about two and a half hours for the scenic trip to Natovi Landing, where it drives off the ferry and takes about two hours to arrive in Suva.
Tickets from Levuka can be purchased from the Outback Range Limited Supermarket in Levuka.
The coach does not pick from Nausori (Suva) Airport airport
but can stop at the Nausori town end, opposite the FNPF Nausori
office at around 11.30am. Arrangements can be made by contacting Venu Shipping - phone them at +679 3395000 or e-mail at email@example.com. Cost for one person is approximately F$25.00 each way.
For more information:
+ 679 3440777
PO Box 50, Levuka, Ovalau, Fiji Islands